Thank you hopeforheather.wordpress.com for the blog award.
Seven things about me.
- I finally figured out how to post this on my Apple.
- I really like boxer dogs. I currently have a part boxer rescued dog.
- I am disabled and really miss working at the Battered Women’s Shelter.
- I only sing when I am by myself in the car with all the windows rolled up.
- My hubby started calling me Tam while we were dating. It took a while big I like the name Tam.
- My brother and sister have seen my blog and had good things to say about it.
- I paint, draw, crochet and knit. Yes I enjoy anything creative. I hope to design a bracelet to donate for the 7000 bracelets for 20014 Rare Disease Day.
I am very new to blogging. the few blogs I read you have all ready nominated.
I would like to give a thanks to:
For asking if I had a blog. When I started thinking about blogging I wondered if I had anything to say. They encouraged me to try. Yes I am still learning. Sorry heather I changed the rules.
The rules are as follows:1. Display the award logo on your blog. 2. Link back to the person who nominated you. 3. State 7 things about yourself. 4. Nominate